This is what everyone I work with got from me for Christmas this year. Who doesn’t love Christmas Cookies?! I just hope they think they are as cool as I do.. They are so simple to do and they look so festive and cute – the perfect office Christmas gift if you ask me! ❤
Christmas Cookies in a Jar
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour.
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt.
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips.
* I added Christmas M&M’s to make it look more festive*
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Beat softened butter, one large egg and vanilla in a large mixing bowl
- Add the cookie mix, mix well (make sure there are no clumps)
- Now drop by large spoonfuls to baking sheet, bake for 10-12 minutes – et voila!
I halved the chocolate chips to add mint M&M’s – they were quite minty! I might suggest (and try next time) coloured chocolate chips and one M&M on top!